Sunday, April 13, 2008

Well...now that I have done 1/2 of the "things" I will do #2. Finding the time...mostly at home as working part time in the circ dept does not lend itself to much quiet time. Also, for someone like myself, (not very tech-savvy), full concentrarion is usually needed. I am doing 23 things for many reasons:
1. I LOVE data sticks!
2. I have been wanting to learn how to use sites like Flikr but never seemed to get around to it on my own...having a time frame really helps.
3.I want to understand where libraries are going so I can keep up!
I think that the internet can be a blessing and a curse at the same time...many of the "things" I have used have the potential to be huge time users and the potential good that comes from the use of it does not always validate the time it takes. I look forward to the potential of using some of the tools to point users towards books that they may not have found unprompted. My knowledge has grown through this process but I have a long, long way to go!

No comments:

 

View my page on 23 Things on a Stick