Tuesday, April 15, 2008




Phew! At the last minute I have finished the 23 Things! I'm feeling a bit worn out! This has been such an amazing learning experience...thanks for making this available to us. I look forward to taking all this new knowledge and applying it both at work and at home. I laughed, I cried, I shook my computer monitor..... I enjoyed going on this journey with friends at work. We had many good discussions on the topic of "things" and helped each other get over the rough spots on the trail. I am, (somewhat), less intimidated by cyberspace now....a bit more willing to go the distance to get over the wall when faced with my own ignorance. So glad you offered the data stick....very nice carrot! All-in-all a grand adventure! Count me in on the next journey.

2 comments:

23 Things said...

Next journey will be in fall or winter, so stay tuned. Congratulations on finishing all 23 things!

La-la said...

congrats... glad you finished

 

View my page on 23 Things on a Stick